terms of service
Article 1 (Scope and changes to these Terms)
These Terms shall apply to all matters associated with the use of the "cosdoll.jp" service operated by cosdoll.
Our company may change these Terms without obtaining the customer's prior consent, and the customer consents to this. We will notify you of such changes from time to time through any means provided by us.
Article 2 (Handling of personal information)
We will handle your personal information appropriately in accordance with COSDOLL's "Privacy Terms."
Article 3 ( cosdoll members)
(1) What is a member? A "member" is a person who has approved these Terms and has registered as a member according to the procedures prescribed by the Company.
(2) Member Registration Those who wish to become a member shall apply for membership registration from the membership registration page of this service according to the method specified by the Company.
If it is discovered that a person wishing to become a member has been subject to disciplinary action such as cancellation of membership registration due to past violations of these Terms, or if the applicant's application contains false information, or otherwise. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve a registration application, we may not approve the registration application.
(3) Change of registration details
1. If there is a change in all or part of the information registered with the Company, the member shall promptly change the registered details using a method separately specified by the Company.
2. Our company will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the user's failure to register changes in a timely manner.
(4) Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
1. If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the use of this service, cancel membership registration, or take other measures that the Company deems appropriate for the member without prior notice. shall be able to do so.
2. If it is discovered that the member has been subject to disciplinary action such as cancellation of membership registration due to violation of the terms and conditions regarding some service provided by the Company in the past.
3. If it is found that the registered content contains false information
4. In the past, with respect to any service provided by our company, there has been a delay in payment obligations such as fees, non-receipt of products for a long period of time, refusal to return or exchange, or other non-performance of obligations without justifiable reason. If it turns out
6. Other If you violate any of the terms and conditions established by our company (including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions)
(5) Withdrawal procedures Members may withdraw from membership at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. Members shall lose their membership status when the Company receives a withdrawal request from the member.
(6) Management of ID and password Members shall be responsible for strictly managing and storing the user ID and password set by the member at the time of membership registration, etc.
Members shall not transfer, buy, sell, inherit, lend, disclose or divulge user IDs and passwords to third parties, except with the prior consent of the Company.
If a member discovers that their user ID or password is being used illegally by a third party, they shall immediately contact the company.
Members shall be responsible for any damage caused by insufficient management of user IDs or passwords, errors or omissions in use, unauthorized use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 4 (Site management and operation)
SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent data eavesdropping and tampering when sending and receiving data.
On our website, we use SSL encrypted communication on pages where personal information is sent and received, such as when registering as a member or responding to questionnaires, to prevent your personal information from being intercepted by external third parties. Masu.
(2) Cookie information "Cookie information" is used to provide more convenient access to our website when you visit our website again (such as the ability to store cart and favorites list information). data that identifies the computer you are using.
You can set your Internet browsing software (browser) to reject cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browsing software (browser), but in that case, you may be unable to use our website or the services on our website normally. Please note that you may not be able to receive it.
(3) E-mail Based on the personal information registered by the customer, the Company may periodically or irregularly send e-mails, etc. for the purpose of providing information on products and services of the Company or its affiliated companies.
However, if the customer notifies us that he/she does not wish to receive e-mails, etc., we will stop sending e-mails, etc.
Article 5 (Payment method)
We only charge the customer once (i.e. when the order is placed) If there is a return, the customer may be required to pay the returned shipping costs, depending on the reason for the return. If so, please contact us in advance.
Please see "About Payment" .
Article 6 (Product Warranty)
Please see "Returns, Exchanges, Warranties, and Repairs."
Article 7 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts. In the event that damage is caused to the Company or a third party due to a violation of this, the user concerned will be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
1) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or our company, or acts that are likely to do so.
2) Acts that infringe on the copyrights and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights of other users, third parties other than other users, or our company. Acts that may cause
3) Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by our company)
4) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that may be likely to do so.
5) Act of registering information containing false or misleading content
6) Acts where the user uses content obtained through this service for purposes other than personal use.
7) Copying, selling, publishing, distributing, publishing, and similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
8) Acts of collecting, accumulating or storing personal information of other users
9) Upload to the Service, send by email or other means any computer viruses, computer code, files, programs, or other content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; act of sending
10) Other acts that our company reasonably deems inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility.
Article 8 (Our disclaimer)
Our company shall be exempted from liability by processing affairs in accordance with the customer's registered information.
1. Even if this service is temporarily suspended, discontinued, or changed due to natural disasters or technologically unavoidable reasons, the Company will not be liable for any damages or losses directly or indirectly incurred by members as a result of this. We will not be held responsible for any disadvantages, etc.
2. If a customer causes any damage to another customer or a third party by using this service, the customer must resolve the issue at his or her own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not We shall not cause any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
These Terms apply from July 1, 2020.